I once asked one of our writers here at Writing Master Services, “Why do you write?” She responded, “I write for different reasons.” She said that she usually publish a full piece in a week, sometimes two or more in a day.
To give you a more detailed answer why she writes, find the top reasons below:
- Writing helps me develop my personality.
- If I don’t write, I won’t affect people around me. No one would ever read the stuff I thought.
- For me, writing is the minimum viable product of my life.
- When people ask what I do, I have something to point.
- No despair can’t be held at bay with words.
- Having a career and paying bills is treading water for me – writing gives me a purpose.
- Writing can change lives, and some people’s lives need to be influenced.
- I have stories I need to tell and beliefs I need to share.
- My writing is my roadmap – it helps me find my way.
- If I don’t challenge myself, I will atrophy – without writing, my legacy would be a very well curated Netflix library.
More Reasons Why She Writes
- Writing is a way to meet new people and to connect with others whom I might never have had any contact with otherwise.
- Some might say sharing and creating the written word is the entire point of the Internet.
- Because I fucking love the way simple letters look on a minimalist background, I write.
- Writing is a career that I felt right to me. When I write, I belong.
- My readers are creatives, artists, and entrepreneurs who are making incredible things. When I can inspire them, I play a part in their process.
- Writing for me is making a connection.
- Right now, we are drafting the future of digital publishing – I wouldn’t trade my place in that for anything.
- Writing helps me discover things about myself that I never knew.
- Writing is its form of innovation, and I like to innovate.
- I believe that writing is a skill that is applicable in my industry.
- Being able to write is one of the most significant accomplishments of humanity.
- I admire writers, so I like writing.
- People need great contents. They are reaching out for it and searching for it.
- Writing demonstrates not just an ability to put words on a page but also shows dedication and marketing. It can become a point of professional differentiation.
- Writing helps me relax, breathes, and takes stock of my life.
- I write because there are some incredible words out there that are fun to write such as floccinaucinihilipilification (I don’t even know what that means), but I enjoy it.
- Writing stops me from being bored in a way that TV can never quite match.
- Writing gives me something to do on a day that I am free.
- I write to learn.
How about you? Why do you write?
Those reasons are the reasons why one writer writes. As a team here at Writing Master Services, we write for only one reason. We write for our clients. We write to help our clients succeed.